Customer review: Circus Posterus

One of the things that a toy collector in Europe will have to do is to buy from online shops in other countries. So I thought why not start with doing reviews. It may help other collectors and also help the artists/toy shops.

So this is my first unsponsored, honest review about buying pins from the Circus Posterus online shop located in the USA.

Photography: Marianne Roosa / Enamel pins: Kathie Olivas and Brandt Peters

“Pinscp1”

When I saw these beautiful enamel pins with the designs of Brandt Peters and Kathie Olivas they were high on my wish list. But... I had my doubts. Buying from countries outside Europe can become expensive because of the shipping costs and the import fees and tax.

I really wanted to add these pins to my collection so I decided to go for it. So how was my buying experience? I knew Circus Posterus would refund shipping costs but I preferred to ask them for a shipping quote. I send them an email and not long after I already received a reply telling me how much the shipping costs would be. They were much lower than the shipping costs mentioned on the website. So if in doubt just contact them. If I wanted to place an order I could do so via email. I asked for a PayPal invoice and that was no problem. When the package was send I received an email with the tracking code. To my surprise I also received a small refund of the shipping costs. After only one week I already received the package. I was counting on at least two weeks waiting before delivery. So that was a nice surprise too! The pins were send in a small box and I did not have to pay anything extra when it was delivered. Even though my order was small I did receive good customer service and the package also included free gifts. Little things like this make the buying experience so much more fun. The pins came in a small plastic bag with backing card. The quality of the pins did not disappoint me. Heavy pins with two safety backings. To make a long story short… Big thumbs up for Circus Posterus! I will definitely buy here again.

The only thing that was missing from the package was a business card. My advice... always send a business card with every order. Especially if you send something to Europe. People can give them away to other people and spread the word about your shop/work.

“Pinscp1”
Enamel pins by Kathie Olivas

“Pinscp1”
Trouble girl #10 pin by Brandt Peters... delicate, detailed and beautiful colors... Perfect!

“Pinscp1” Stickers included as free gifts.

“Pinscp1” 
The back of the pins with two safety backings.

“Pinscp1” 
New display for CP pins... I am sure more pins will follow 

Comments