Thimblestump Hollow - Color Chases

The first new toys that I've bought this year were color chases of the Thimblestump Hollow series. I am not a completist. I do not need to have all the colors and variations of a certain toy. Buying more of the same toys but in different colors is very out of character for me. So why did I decide to buy more Thimblestump Hollow toys?

The Oneyes Blog - Color chase1
Photography: © Marianne Roosa / Toys: Thimblestump Hollow by Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd

The reason why I've bought color chases of the Carnival edition is because I think this series is looking even better on display when you have all the colors. I really like the color choices that the designers have made. The pastels and the grey combined with the more brighter colors are beautiful when you display the toys all together. I will try to take a photo of how I display them at my home so you can see what I mean. Just waiting for the right light.

Comments