New custom toy designs: Les MiaoWs

I have two Ragdoll cats and because I work from a home studio they are with me every second of the day. No matter where I go, they follow me around just to be near to me. Sometimes a little bit to near when they sweep their tail into my face or sit on my desk hiding my computer mouse under their hairy belly when I am trying to work. My two cats have their own room and I would love to decorate that room with all kinds of cat inspired toys and art. Inspired by that idea and my love for those furry rascals I have created a new series custom toys called 'Les MiaoWs'. Custom art toys inspired by Cats. 

BLOG Les Miaows

I liked sculpting cats faces. Cats are the perfect subject to experiment with texture. I really want to perfect my skills in sculpting and creating different textures. Colorwise I've used gunmetal as main color and hand painted it with different shades of blue. The custom Dunny is already available at my Etsy shop and the Android custom will follow soon. I hope you will like them.

BLOG Les Miaows

Comments